MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #384
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My poor baby is very sick right now My sister gave me some candies with beef jerky in the center (some Japanese invention ) when I stopped over in Calgary. Jr. ate one this morning. Immediately after he ate it, he knew there is peanut ingredient inside. He had an itchy throat so I gave him antihistamine and he went to school. Less than 2 hours, I got a call from school that he was throwing up in the hallway Luckily I was not far from school so I could go and pick him up immediately.

To show you how small and understaff his school is: his principal is the one clean up the hallway But then, this is why the school is great. No task is beyond anyone and everyone pitch in when it's needed.

Oh peanut allergy! There are peanuts lurking in so many unexpected things.

And yes, it's nice that the principal is cleaning up the vomit. It's what a mom would do.

Hope Jr. is feeling better soon.
star is offline View My Blog!