MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #382
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Sad. I don't know what the school administrators are expected to do anymore to protect their children.

To me it is poignantly ironic at this time when women in the military fight to have their combat service recognized and rewarded, all the fallen adult heroes in Newtown are brave women. The principal rushed toward the sound of the gunfire. What more would a warrior do?

I am waiting for the first announcement from the Gun Lobby that the problem was that there were too few guns in Newtown and that if only the teachers had been carrying guns this tragedy would not have occurred. Isn't that what we hear after nearly everyone of these atrocities?
Do you know that AZ had proposed a law to arm teachers/administrators in school and fortunately, it's turned down by voters? The suggestion was raised by a student from Jr's former high school who is a champion in shooting He got the support of a state senator.
Lee is offline View My Blog!