MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #1442
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
very bad idea imo to merge here the thread about "ATP calender 2014".

What should have been moved was the 3 last posts from people who wanted to express there what they want.

Personally I don't really care what some people behind their computer dream what the schedule could be,

but what the Tour will really be in 2014-2015 I'm very concerned by it

Isn't there a big difference between what people want and the reality ?

And this topic will come back in one month : we will probably know the new schedule : what are mods going to do then ? still mixing the real schedule with all of the fantasy schedules ?
This. EXACTLY this.
Terrible merge. A thread about what people think the tour should be and a thread about what the ATP said the tour will be.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote