MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - M.Muzza.M Chat

Thread: M.Muzza.M Chat
View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #364
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M.Muzza.M Chat - Awaiting the New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseles1 View Post
Robbed. Henman would of won had he won Olympic Gold & a major. Murray hilarious presenting the award to himself. Never understand why people think he's miserable (guilty myself in the past), he's that rarest of things - a sportsman with a personality. Born in Surrey rather than Dunblane he'd of walked it, half English born in Belgium beats Scotland - utter farce.
I don't live "across the pond" and can't even afford to visit there, but the people in England poor reactions to Andy just because he is Scottish to me doesn't make any sense! He plays tennis for Great Britain why isn't that good enough for them? Andy come to the US and play for us we love you

And I, of course, love Scottish men