MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #3332
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
He's still that sweet man, yes. Another 3 years or so and I'll need to look for a new dentist for whom I can pay his/her Christmas bonus with thanks to my crap quality teeth.

My brother-in-law went to the dentist after me and so, my sister was already aware of the news. She came to pay me a short visit with a huge grin on her face (schadenfreude ). When she saw my face and heard my reaction: "I had other plans for that money", she said: "well, look at it this way: be glad that you can afford these things"

True, but still...it's a small fortune, dammit.
Your sis is right. People here go toothless because no dental work is compensated for the adults after the age of 19 and they can't afford to pay for it. The pensioneers over 63 get € 255.60 every 3 years for the dentures.
I need some dental work done too but not even going to think about it before summer. But the world may have ended by then already.