MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Slasher

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 AM   #22
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Good answer. Here comes a new batch

Quote:
1-Who changes your daughter's diapers more often - you or your wife? Is it a pleasant task?
I am. It is definitely not a pleasant task, but I can't say it's horrible either. I gets worse though as the baby grows.

Quote:
2-Are you answering most of these questions from your work while you were supposed to be working?
Yes.

Quote:
3-Did you find the Hitler video funnier than Nole Rules's Team Vulture vs Team Lenders?
Yeah, although both are extremely humorous.

Quote:
4-Do you think Del Potro could still be #1 one day or did that ship sail for good with his injury/surgery?
He can still be #1 one day, either #26 or #27 in my signature.

Quote:
5-Pick one (or neither if that's the case):

Nadal or Djokovic?
Djokovic

Quote:
Nastase or Tiriac?
Nastase

Quote:
Iniesta or Zidane?
Iniesta

Quote:
Reus or Goetze?
Reus

Quote:
The Simpsons or Malcolm in the Middle?
The Simpsons

Quote:
Family Guy or American Dad?
Family Guy

Quote:
Are You Afraid of the Dark or Boy Meets World?
Boy Meets World

Quote:
The OC or One Tree Hill?
Never seen either one of them. Neither is my pick.

Quote:
Forrest Gump or Pulp Fiction?
Pulp Fiction.

Quote:
6-What were your favorite subjects in school?
Mathematics, Geography, Informatics

Quote:
7-How old were you when you lost your virginity? (for the record, doing 'stuff' while watching Hentai does not count )
20. Honest answer. Not with my current wife.

Quote:
8-Do you miss your student days/do you feel you had more freedom/free time back then?
Yes indeed. There was a whole lot of free time back then.

Quote:
9-If you were asked to propose/introduce changes to the tennis ranking system, which would those be?
- Eliminate Commitment from the rankings. Let it stay only for fines/other penalties.
- Give 1 point for qualifying on the main draw of a futures event
- Give 1 point for reaching the final round of a Challenger qualifying draw, and 1 point for reaching round 2 of a Tour qualifying draw.
- Make the best Challengers score 150 points, and the weakest 60 points. Have Futures score 30/20 points. The Futures must become 25K/15K.
- Re-Introduce "Defeat-Top-30-Players" bonus points in Tour events. Something like this: 300 for #1, 150 for #2, 120 for #3, 100 for #4 and #5, 80 for the rest of the Top 10, 50 for #11-#15, 30 for #16-#20, 20 for #21-#25 and 10 for #26-#30. Maybe increment them according to the event category, more for GS, less for 250.

Quote:
10-Is it glorious news for TV and its viewers that Gossip Girl is finally off the air?
Never seen it, but if you say it is, than I agree.

Quote:
11-Are you satisfied with your job or aiming higher (or simply something difference, not necessarily higher)?
I am not perfectly satisfied, and never will be. I will forever aim higher, but not that different, since I like the programming domain.

Quote:
12-Apart from Murray and Del Potro, the only two currently active players to have won a Slam and not been #1 (yet), who do you believe has the potential to eventually find their way into your sig?
Raonic, Nishikori, Goffin and even the young Quinzi have the potential certainly, but they need much more than that to make it there. The way tennis is shaping up, a period of transition is awaiting us, and many more than those I mentioned may actually get there, but we shall see.

Quote:
13-Did you ever get a bad rep from a non-Sapeod poster so far?
Yes. I got one from Sombrero loco first, but all was forgiven and forgotten, since he turned up to be nicest of posters I met. Also got one from another Murray fan, but I forgot the name, and from SweetCleo, the weirdest one to date, in which she threatened to use her witching skills on my baby.

Quote:
14-Who is the best villain/nemesis in Sailor Moon and why?
Galaxia. I mean, she definitely was evil incarnate. Or at least Chaos was inside of her.

Quote:
15-Where you you take me partying ?
I have not given thought to this for now. There's a bunch of place to go in the Old Town.

Quote:
Ok, this should do it for now
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote