MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 1 : São Paulo (Entry List)

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #9
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 1 : São Paulo (Entry List)

This tournament is a good practice for South American players planning to play quallies or are already in the MD of the AO (amazing heat in Sao Paulo at that time of the year is a key factor).
But at the same time I believe that means a good chance to have other Challenger tournaments on the area for those ones that are not in the MD of the AO and doesn't want to risk a long trip to Australia.
In the past there used to be some Challenger tournaments in the area with pretty good players that did it great on the tour on summer resorts like Mar del Plata, Rio de Janeiro and Punta del Este just to name some before Bucaramanga,
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote