MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #3328
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Just came back from the dentist. What a shock. An entire row of teeth need to be capped (well, it's 3 caps + 1 bridge) and it'll cost a bloody fortune and you get nothing back from social security because those caps are for 'esthetic reasons" so not refundable.
I'll be in the dentist chair listening to the annoying sound of drills for about 2 hours. Pfffft.

I figure that the dentist was planning his skiing holiday when he saw me: "Ah, my Christmas bonus just walked in.".

Another shock: I actually still have teeth that are untouched and strong. I thought that they were all filled.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!