MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #12
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
What your fave foods?
Do you watch TV, if yes then what's your fave shows?
What sign are you?
What's your fave subject in school?
Do you find any interest in a celebrity?
Do you play other sports?
Do you wanna have kids?
What's you're fave book?

- Seafood.
- Yes I do, more than I should . Game of thrones, the walking dead, the big bang theory, the middle. Of course the simpsons is a big part of what I watch every day
- Zodiac? Sagittarius.
- Weirdly, I don't have one. Maybe at the university. I loved all the design stuff.
- I don't think so... I don't have interest in their life apart of what they do... Maybe Federer, or some rock stars like Axl Rose.
- I SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUCK at sports, I play football as a goalkeeper, but i'm pathetic.
- Not now. I don't think about it really much.
- Tricky question. Maybe all the saga of the song of ice and fire, I read em this year and I'm in love.

<Off to eat, then I continue>