MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #11
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
What do you do (studying, working, etc)?
Why/how did you join MTF?
Are you a football fan? Is this a stereotype question for an Argentinian?
How do you feel about other Spanish speaking countries, do you consider them close/related or just some foreign countries that happen to share the same language?
If you would move to Europe, which country would you choose?
Favorite dish/meal?
Favorite comedies (film)?

I guess enough for now
- I have an online-work where I do lot of stuff related with a company and it social media. I used to study advertising but I left, I will study Marketing in 2013.
- I needed to talk about tennis because I didn't have so many friends who enjoyed the sport. My friends are more football-fans, so I searched "Tennis forum" in google.
- Yes I am. A big one, I love San Lorenzo and i'm really passionate about this, I try to go to the stadium every time I can. I don't think that's a stereotype question, but I reckon we love football so much.
- With the global-era and the internet, I can feel every country as close, thanks to the internet and related stuff like that. Spanish is one of the most spoken language of all time, so I know a lot of people speak it.
- To live? That's a big question. Probably Scotland, but that's just a guess, I can change my mind in 20 minutes.
- Seafood. I love seafood. Sushi also.
- I love comedies and that's probably the genre I watch the most. What I remember right now as good movies are the classic "Airplane!", or "The In-laws". pretty good movies.
But again, I can chage my mind 20 minutes later and remember other good movies.
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.

First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote