MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #9
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I am sure to be fully bacon-flavored chocolate, and plus i love that combo.
Ok ill stop

Ok here are my questions:

Do you have a job?
What type of career are you interested in?
What made you get into tennis?
Who was your life inspiration?
Whats your fave color?
Whats your fave country, other than Argentina?
Do you like animals, if yes who are your favorites?
Do you cook and/or do you want to cook?
I never ate that combo, it's just how I open my Bios and I think it fits well here.

- Yes.
- Something where I can use my creative mind, I want to study Marketing to get into hard business. But if you ask me. I'd love to work as a musician.
- No idea. I started watching tennis on TV once and I just loved it.
- I'm not sure, i'm thinking right now about this one and I can mention so many people, but not only one... I think Lincoln is one of my best inspirations, even if i'm not american.
- Dark blue. Classy.
- UK, love their culture, they gave it to the whole world.
- I love animals. My fav animal is probably the snow leopard, every cat-related animal is my favorite
- I cook. I'm pretty good at that, but I need to train my skills, I only know a few recipes
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote