MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #3308
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Why are they withdrawing? Due to the economic crisis and not wanting to risk having to organise the event next year?

Did you hear about Gérard Depardieu who bought a house in Belgium, leaving France to dodge the wealth tax?
--> Yeah, welcome to Belgium where Ordinary Joe gets taxed through the roof & the rich get pampered.

He's gotten a ton of criticism for it in France. Gérard is royally miffed over that. Figures he's payed enough taxes in his lifetime already. Sick and tired of the hostility in France, he has inquired what he needs to do to become Belgian.

He's not getting any hotter as he's getting older, is he?

Quote:
"I am leaving because you believe that success, creation, talent, anything different must be sanctioned," he said.

---

We had our sports personality of the year awards last evening as well (a female and a male award) but you'd have to pay me to get me to watch tv shows like that.

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-17-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!