MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
1. What is your favorite shot?
2. What is your favorite shot from the player you like best?
3. How would you improve this shot in order to achieve perfection?

You're an awesome user, Johnny, very knowledgeable in the game of tennis, so your input on these would help me understand how knowledgeable.

4. What countries are on your list of visiting in the future, if any?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. Do you own a car? And if so, what car and how much do you drive it/prefer driving it compared to using public transport?
7. What other hobbies do you have?

Thanks for the answers.
1. This is a very tricky question. I'd choose the "Strange-particular shots" as the tweener, overhead backhand smash, drop shot-return. But of the "natural" shots, I'd say a very agressive backhand down the line. Doesn't matter if it's one or two-handed.
2. Considering Federer as my favorite player. I pretty much love all of his shots, but I'll be stick with a good forehand.
3. Travel back in time to 2006 US Open. . Probably giving Fed more time to prepare the shot, maybe if he had better movement he would achieve that and firing that cannon-forehand with class and fury.

Thank you for your kind comments, Slasher. I enjoy reading your posts since you came here.

4. Australia and England, sadly, I think it won't be in the near future.
5. A lot. Music is my life, but ATM i'm listening a lot of alternative-rock/metal, probably because I want to create a new nü metal band.
6. Not yet
7. I love fishing, it's really relaxing and enjoyable. Playing bass and guitar, and reading, a lot (I know it's not a hobby and everyone should do it, but that's exactly the reason I put it in here. In these modern times, it isn't that common as before).
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote