MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Hello my beautiful bacon-flavored chocolates.

I'm jumping in this wagon, but I have my own personal reasons I'll share to you right now.

- With the chat threads and the Non-Tennis subforum, I started to know you all a lot, and i'm really happy of that, so I decided to give you the chance to know me a little better.
- So many people voted me in the PopCon, and I couldn't be happier with you all. I have only great feelings for you, and I have no more words to thank you. So, I think you deserve to know the person behind the MTFer.

Viruzzz FAQ:
My name is Juan, but I prefer Johnny for the international community.
I'm 21 years old, i'm single and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I like offensive tennis. You will find my favorite players in my signature, but I love every aspect of the game.
I studied advertisement and next year I will study marketing.

It'd be funny if we don't consider this a "Questions only" thread, so then we can chat and recieve some feedback to make our life in MTF better. (WTF was that...?)

I'll try to answer all of your questions, try to be moderate and keep it in a good vibe, i'm here for you: LES DO DIS.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote