MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Slasher

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #16
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
What about giving the points for each round and distinguishing between 250 and 500 level events ?
They are pretty distinguished if you ask me. Or... I don't know, please tell me more so I can fully understand what you are asking.

Quote:
Why did you choose the tiger ?
I like stripes more than I like hairy heads.

Quote:
Do you surf MTF when you work ?
Oh yeah. Mainly from work.

Quote:
Is your wife interested in tennis , if yes what are her favourtate players ?
My wife is not interested in tennis at all, but she does enjoy watching Federer, when I watch a match with him in it. She doesn't like any other player it seems.

Quote:
What did you think of Feds domination in 2004-07 ?
A blast. Since childhood, I've been watching tennis, and that period was the one that radically changed the game.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on that wimbledon final in 2008 ?
I remember watching it with a friend of mine, and we were comparing Federer and Nadal with Xan and ClanLord from Unreal Tournament 2004, if anyone is familiar with this game. For me, there was no greater tennis match. I'm dying to see another one remotely similar to that one.

Quote:
Players you dislike the most ?
I don't dislike players. Just like less. Nadal and Djokovic are such "like less" players.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote