MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #5004
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Just come out and say it: 'Trip, I have missed you.'

I would head dive into the guts of the Apocalypse with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires
I am having mixed feelings about flying home tomorrow.

I'm more interested in you. What have you been up to in the past 4 months? Don't get yourself banned again. Did you lurk MTF during your ban?
I checked in two times. One of the times you were growing a beard in my mourning. I felt deeply compelled by this show of affection in absence. My ban was the work of a "quick-witted" individual that has a "thing" for me ever since he was the victim of my sarcasm. I took it as a compliment. Retroactive thanks to him in case another ban is in order from the big man.

I've been doing this and that. That and the other. All are a mere shadow of this whole new adventure you've embarked on. I will not steal the spotlight from you. I will never do something as important as buying expensive chocolate and overpriced body cloth, so help me god.