MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Alpine Skiing thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #24
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alpine Skiing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Has it gone to PPV channels like in Finland?

Anyway, USA got another victory today from men's giant slalom. Ted Ligety had an unbeliveable 1st run and lead the race by 2.40 sec over Marcel Hirscher. So only clowning in 2nd round could've costed him the victory. His 2nd run wasn't completely clean but with the huge lead he had after the first round, he still beat Hirscher by 2.04 sec to take his second win in the prestigious Alta Badia giant slalom.

And in women's side, Tina Maze continued her amazing run by winning a giant slalom in Courchevel. She has won all four World Cup giant slaloms this year.
2.40 ahead after one run is the sickest I've seen in a long time. What is happening here? Svindal wins with over a second and then Ligety with more than two. I'm not used to these kind of winning margins. Associate them more with the 70s.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote