MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #4998
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
what???? I hope you got a Massage with it
No massage, just boxes of delicious truffles. http://www.charbonnel.co.uk/products...-truffles.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Women have a gift when it comes to assuming so I'm not gonna argue too much about that. I've seen the dark side of it and it is not pretty.
Just come out and say it: 'Trip, I have missed you.'

Quote:
Forgot about your new found home. I can only imagine the joy you've bestowed upon pretty much every clothing store on your side of the town. They're probably scrambling now to figure out new ways to invent the flannel with this new wave of profit coming at them. All this while your parents are working hard in Singapore while being trapped in the hell of not being able to chew gum and knowing that that is pretty much their destiny for the rest of their lives.
Singapore is hell in a lot of ways; the inability to chew gum isn't one of them. I finally tried on and bought this gorgeous one-shoulder dress from Mango that I've been eyeing for 3 weeks. I'm just doing my part as a citizen of the world to help Europe out of its economic crisis.

Quote:
So, how are you?
I am having mixed feelings about flying home tomorrow.

I'm more interested in you. What have you been up to in the past 4 months? Don't get yourself banned again. Did you lurk MTF during your ban?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Forgot to ask: what are you all doing for this year apocalypse?
When is the apocalypse again?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!