MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Alpine Skiing thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #23
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alpine Skiing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
The U.S. has had some good skiers over the years and we used to have better coverage of skiing. What happened to it I don't know
Has it gone to PPV channels like in Finland?

Anyway, USA got another victory today from men's giant slalom. Ted Ligety had an unbeliveable 1st run and lead the race by 2.40 sec over Marcel Hirscher. So only clowning in 2nd round could've costed him the victory. His 2nd run wasn't completely clean but with the huge lead he had after the first round, he still beat Hirscher by 2.04 sec to take his second win in the prestigious Alta Badia giant slalom.

And in women's side, Tina Maze continued her amazing run by winning a giant slalom in Courchevel. She has won all four World Cup giant slaloms this year.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote