MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #4395
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
fist timei met rafa was in stuttgard after he won first time rg, he won his match in early afternoom and after it he stopped for all the interview, when i was going out i met him who was going out too fro mthe tourney, i think he was pretty tired but a baby called him for make a sign and despite the tourney directo was trying to take him o nthe car he stopped for make the sign to a baby, i liked his beahvoir

when i saw him the second time was in montecarlo some years later ..he was more fam a lot of bodygards but he stopped to sign papers for all the babies who was waiting for him,same day,same situation fed didnt stopsaid that i dont hate fed i sa him play live and he is the true class player is wonderful but when the rivality started between them i went for the underdog the one who could win not for his clas but for the work he did on himself
so few signed papers are enough to forget on whole on court behavior ?
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!