MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #2598
country flag SilverSlam
No.1vak

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond reputeSilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Welcome to MTF SilverSlam
I've been here for a while, just lurking :hehehe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski View Post
Sharapova was a nobody when she lost to Seles in 2002, she wasn't even ranked. She lost 5 times to Serena, winning 4 games or less. The lowest she was ranked in those matches was No. 5. I guess some people will belive everything Her Royal Fakeness says.
Lol obviously you don't get it. She thinks Monica was the toughest to play, because when maria was only 14/15 and she played her she thought she played well and she still didnt even come close to winning. Even still, Monica was her idol, so it's not even a surprise she'd chose her.

Even still, it's not your decision. She was asked a question and she answered. If there's anything else you don't get about this I'm sure a definition of "opinion" would help you out