MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Slasher

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #13
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

Great answers

Here comes a new batch:

1-What's your daughter's name?

2-Does your wife know you're a fan of hentai ?

3-Why do you prefer Futurama over, say, The Simpsons, if there's any discernible reason?

4-Is this Sylar's best ever quote ?

Quote:
I know you don't understand me. But, I wanna tell you why I am helping you. It's that delicious power. You see, when I get my ability back, I'm gonna kill you. And your sister. And I'm gonna take it all. And, if I don't get my ability back, it's not a total loss - Maya's learning quickly; she's a shiny new toy, and she's all mine.
5-What MTFer would you trust the most to babysit your daughter (can't say none, imagine there was some situation where only MTFers could do it )?

6-How often do you watch football matches live in the stadium? Ever done it outside of Romania?

7-Are Barcelona of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi the best club side of all-time?

8-List your favorite animes.

9-You said in that 'Which MTFer thread...' that you'd like to party with me. This means that if I ever happen to be in Bucharest you'll meet me and we'll go partying right ?

10-Who has three best FHs and BHs on the men's tour?

11-Do you like the WTA?

12-What would you advise tourists to do/visit if they went to your country?

13-How far do you believe Del Potro would have gone by now if he never had his unfortunate wrist injury/surgery?

14-Are the current top tennis players overrated because of surface homogenization (ie they succeed because conditons are tailor made for them all year long rather than because their talent level is so superior to the field)?

15-Are you planning on having more kids or is one a handful already?

16-Do you post on any other forum apart from MTF?

17-What do you think of Hagi? How about Popescu?

18-What is/are the funniest post(s), poster(s) and thread(s) on MTF?

19-Did you watch The Hobbit's debut yesterday?

20-What's your favorite Fast Food chain if any?

There are still more, but this will do for now
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote