MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #4029
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

We went shopping.
I wanted to get the red coat at the shopping mall. He loved it on me and wanted to buy it (it was even on sale). Then we saw that it had plenty of black stains on it. The saleswoman said that she could reduce the price even more (10% off the sales price) but she wasn't sure herself whether the stains could be washed off or not so I didn't buy it there. We went to another shop where I got a similar coat for not even half the price of the other one, it is lovely too. I also got a brownish dress and the lovely peppermint colored scarf I saw online. Now I'm happy. My dear wanted to talk me into buying the new perfume which I tested but I wasn't sure (I always have to test a perfume for several weeks until I finally buy it). I bought him a present today *secret, secret*. I wonder what I get for Christmas from him because he already bought me the coat and the scarf today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!