MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #2397
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
I hope so to but i'm concerned about his comeback after Rosengren left. I previously thought they had all those meetings plan the schedule for the comeback but no. With no coach pushing him to comeback, a new family life I don't know anymore if he got the fire to push himself and "go out on tour" again.

Still that he doesn't go to Australia was 100% expected. He's in a unranked state now and if he wants to play he must activate ranking protection (if he even can) or ask for wildcard. That would be stupid if he had no intention to go there. So not being on the list was indeed expected, but if he also quits on the european indoor circuit, probably his best part of the season, then I'm thinking it's over.
At this year's Australian Open, it will be very hot, in the first month of summer in Australia 35 regular, expected in January, the hottest weather since 2009. Plus, if Robin was going to play at the Australian Open, he would be used a protected ranking, wild card it is unlikely he will receive, Australia gave three wild cards, France, the US and Asia, and they rarely give other players a wild card, but if Robin asks, they can give him a wild card, but for Robin if he is ready, it's best to come back in February in a tournament in Marseille, Rotterdam and Dubai.

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote