MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Erik Chvojka

Thread: Erik Chvojka
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #366
country flag big_j_tennis

big_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond reputebig_j_tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Erik Chvojka

I randomly met Erik in the Montreal Metro today. He's a very nice guy, seems very down to earth. He told me he was presently training at the Uniprix Stadium, notably with Peliwo and Polansky, and that he was coached by Fred Niemeyer during the off-season. He is also training daily at the gym, in order to be fit and ready for the upcoming season. He will be leaving for Australia on the 31st of December, and will get a week or so of training before the qualies. After the AO, he'll stay in Australia to play a couple of challengers, and after that he isn't sure. He plans to play more challengers and less futures than last year, but says that this may vary according to his ranking. He seemed very happy to see that I actually knew who he was... Anyways, he's a really nice person, a lot nicer than other tennis pros I have met in the past. I hope him the best for 2013.
big_j_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote