MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #4912
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
yeah i saw that you did while oelewapper aka the biscuit just posting pictures of guys she wants to fill all her holes. are you tall because you said that you want a tall girl?

i couldn't really tell by the pictures that you posted because your mates might be hobbits.....

if that happen in sydney, cops would have come out of the bush to book your friend for drink driving.
I am 1,84, like Frauderer.
You think I want tall girls?

We evaded the place of the occasion successfully.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!