MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gillette Federer Tour 2012 ♥ South America

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #162
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gillette Federer Tour 2012 ♥ South America

Thanks Viruzzz!!!
You brought us, me surely in that place to live again with you all those emotions.
Your report wasn't long at all and even I'm not the best reader in English I didn't lose a word of what you wrote.
You deserved this moment - maybe more than me or many other people who has known about Fed for 2-3 years.
Your dream has been for so long time, you even had to save money to make this become truth (even if I can't go for a whole week to see him in a tournament it's easier to do it for a day 2 so I know what you feel and what it means and I can consider myself happy) and now it became truth. I'm absolutely happy for you Viruzzz.

The match was in the night here and like the other times I planned to watch it today but the video isn't available.
Maybe Roger doesn't have the rights to take it visible online.
Does somebody know a way to watch it- It seems nobody on youtube uploaded it and no highlights are there.
So tonight I have to be awake but it's tough do it until 3-4am. I'm not a big fan of Delpo's tennis and even if I like the guy as a person I would prefer watching Roger playing guys like Tsonga or Haas so I hope at least if I can't tonight to be able to watch the last match in Colombia.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote