MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Slasher

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #3
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Slasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Whats your favourate event outside the slams ?
And not including WTF too...
Queen's, Miami, IW to be frank. In this order.

Quote:
Favourate players ?
Federer, Hewitt, Delpo, Nishikori, Haas, Nalbandian, Goffin, Copil are the players whose progresses I'm currently following in accurate detail (I actually dropped Tomic from this list recently). There are many many many more lower ranked players who I'm following with the help of the live rankings.
Roddick, Safin, Sampras, Chang, Agassi were the players that I used to follow when I was a child and closer to now.

Quote:
Whats the fascination for rankings ?
I am a logical person that likes to keep track of anything involving numbers. Rankings provide both that and a way to more closely follow many players.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote