MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #2396
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Wim View Post
He is not in the EL for the AO. Expected of course, but now it's confirmed.
I really hope he comes back during the indoor season coming February. Anyone knows/thinks if that is at all possible?

I hope so to but i'm concerned about his comeback after Rosengren left. I previously thought they had all those meetings plan the schedule for the comeback but no. With no coach pushing him to comeback, a new family life I don't know anymore if he got the fire to push himself and "go out on tour" again.

Still that he doesn't go to Australia was 100% expected. He's in a unranked state now and if he wants to play he must activate ranking protection (if he even can) or ask for wildcard. That would be stupid if he had no intention to go there. So not being on the list was indeed expected, but if he also quits on the european indoor circuit, probably his best part of the season, then I'm thinking it's over.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote