MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #4907
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I think I did one of my most sincere posts in the perfect woman thread or at least one of the very first times I actually had a slim idea about it, Thanos.
yeah i saw that you did while oelewapper aka the biscuit just posting pictures of guys she wants to fill all her holes. are you tall because you said that you want a tall girl?

i couldn't really tell by the pictures that you posted because your mates might be hobbits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I was in Sao Paulo for a birthday of a friend of mine. He cooked paella ( gotta give the credit to the spaniards for this meal)

In the end of the night we went to a party but the guy got so drunk he crashed the mirror of the car into another car and I had to drive him home 5:00am without my driver license in Sao Paulo. I felt like a hero.
if that happen in sydney, cops would have come out of the bush to book your friend for drink driving.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!