MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gillette Federer Tour 2012 ♥ South America

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #160
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gillette Federer Tour 2012 ♥ South America

Your style is also unique, Viruzz, like Federer's

and like his, it gives me a big smile

I'm happy that you had a very good seat, 2nd row from the stands, imo that's VERY important to really enjoy to have a good seat (personally I prefer being behind the court, not too high).

And nice that they made an exho Vilas-Clerc, such great champions

I think Roger really means it that he likes the "football atmosphere", it's really what I would hope from playing in front of an Argentinian crowd, and I'm glad he could live it

And you could live it too, Viruzz, even glader

PS : good idea to read magazines of AO 2010, USO 2008 and Wimbledon 2006 before this moment imo, an idea to remember imo, and your emotion in the beginning of the match probably came from all those emotions accumulated ... and it's surely an emotion you will not forget even though I hope for you it will not be the happiest moment of your life