MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #4906
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
where did you end up travelling, saulo?
I was in Sao Paulo for a birthday of a friend of mine. He cooked paella ( gotta give the credit to the spaniards for this meal)

In the end of the night we went to a party but the guy got so drunk he crashed the mirror of the car into another car and I had to drive him home 5:00am without my driver license in Sao Paulo. I felt like a hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Mandatory government funded discipline courses could be beneficial, I think. Are you just joking or not, though, always hard to tell with you.
Lol, sometimes even I have the difficulty to know if I am joking or not.
But brazil need more education than discipline courses probably...otherwise it would be just another european country xax.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 12-13-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!