MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #4890
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
yes, very welcoming it, in fact the IDF published in his FB page this pic on pride week and wrote something like 'happy pride week to all our soliders' or something like that..

i think its the Proudest army in the world, i know so many gay and lez there, totally open

That is. So. Adorable.

Quote:
he is super famous in here, a very funny men with crazy humor
we wuote him alot
Glad to hear it, he is awesome. I remember I couldn't put his books away so that I was still holding it in one hand reading while I was trying to tie my laces one-handed on my way out to school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
The Army is good, in the future I hope the soldiers will hold plastic guns and keep the exercise of discipline to teach humankind...to obey hierarchy and your parents. xa
Mandatory government funded discipline courses could be beneficial, I think. Are you just joking or not, though, always hard to tell with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Worst PopCon ever.

The real controversy is that he was banned without being given an opportunity to explain himself, if his version of the story is correct.

Ridiculous.
What happened there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams
Harmless is offline View My Blog!