MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #1552
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

I agree with Javi that the organizer should try as best as they can to abstain from voting. If they really want to vote though, they should have the right to. This rule actually makes it a little easier to run things, as you have too much to deal with already without possible accusations of being extremely biased. I didn't vote last year and not having a personal opinion on the draw helped me do things more quickly, but everyone has their style so I wouldn't judge if someone did.

I have no idea what happened with Jon but apparently the stakes keep getting higher each year in popcon's ridiculousness. Now the actual organizer is banned? :biglol: No idea how that can be topped next year. trubluefan gets banned? MTF gets a permanent database error screen? idk.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote