MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #1544
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I already ran it last year and I think as an 'organizer' you should not vote, so I won't organize it again since I want to vote as well this year.

But it's no big deal to host it, only the nominations should take some time but if you do that with 2 people it can easy be done. By the way, there are a lot of more competitors in Mr than in Ms so Ms should be fairly easy. You think we should have a Miss contest first, and then the Mr because of the end of the world?
Is this specific to this competition or is it your personal opinion? I noticed AJ voted in the ACC contest, and JG in the PopCon.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote