MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #1535
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post

If you want to dig further down the rabbit hole, the Mods will have to meet JG (and his 'friend' if applicable) in person to get genuine evidence.
I offered mods to skype when they banned me for my sister's account. Since I used to check MTF from every house of my family, now no one can open an MTF account Not my daughter, not my two nieces, not even my mother who is a huge tennis fan Not that they wanted though I asked my sister to open MTF/TF accounts because I wanted her to play games. She got permbanned from MTF but still has account on TF that she rarely uses because she is generally not an internet person.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote