MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #1503
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
The users Manon and Chooper were also banned in a rush two years ago and never had the time to explain themselves.

The way moderators ban in this place is weird, it is so sudden you dont even feel guilty. And usully when you feel guilty (say bitter things to other people, do other ermm things), they dont ban you.

Snowwy is a bit scary he speaks with some superiority i have snowwyfobia

I think the moderators here need a public relations persona to talk for them, someone like Nathaliia or, lets say, cobalt60, for example, warm and nice, that could make us feel guilty for doing bad things and feel sorry we disrupted this place. the same way a minion would say to his master. " I am sorry, whip me, love you master"
Like being a mother? Hell I don't even make my own kids feel guilty. And FYI I do not know who,what,where or why JG was banned until I read Nathi's original post.

Last edited by cobalt60 : 12-11-2012 at 10:25 PM.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote