MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #1494
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
JG was Noserer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
This was asked and thought they won't tell us who it was, but Snowwy said it was not Noserer

I think if it was, he would've just ignored the question. I guess we'll see.... if Noserer comes back or not.
I mean I don't know for sure if he was Noserer but Noserer was obvious DA and it would be too big coincidence to happen at the same time. Even more, Noserer isn't on banned members list and this is practice when DA gets permabanned.
And the most important fact which tells me that JG was Noserer is that Noserer joined the forum in October exactly at the time when JG's famous thread " I have decided to retire from MTF came out " . He couldn't have stood off from logging with both accounts and he paid the price for it.
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote