MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #3249
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
thailand's long gone Maria, back to crappy freezing snow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Anyone dying to know - we have 20 cm of snow alrady and they say 20 cm more coming this week, it'll snow all day today. And it's not even mid-December yet. When I'm drown/frozen in the snow, you'll know. Now I shut up and get to work.
Quote:
20cm of snow is peanuts, we have that ammount falling in an hour or so...
I feel your pain. Only 14C max temperature here tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Star is miffed, Maria.

Why is star miffed? I need her to come here to discuss the latest DWTS season.

Quote:
We're finally almost completely settled... Pfff, this time hopefully we'll stay in that place for some years

The cats are doing fine, the two young ones love to go wander outside, the old ones not really bothered with the tons of snow...
4 cats

pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
MTF's antichrist receives the gold medal "Corazones con Eco" for being an example of perseverance and solidarity...
link to pic

Armageddon is near.
Rafito

Is he really coming back soon?
Metis is offline View My Blog!