MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #1875
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
There's a famous expression that says "If you don't have nothing positive to say about soomeone, don't say anything".

So many people here in MTF should learn a lot about that shit.

I think i'm taking a break of MTF non-tennis boards, at least for a while, I don't like the trashtalking, i'm not that kind of guy. And I won't accept that shit. Specially if you do it at my back.
Here in the internet forums they're all so badass, I'd like to see how they deal with people in real life. I'm pretty sure their balls are like mouse-testicles.

I'd love to see how those people stand for their girlfriends when they need them. How do they behave towards their family. How do they treat their parents.

So, i'll be here to talk tennis as I registered for 2 years ago. This "Reputation" has only made me recieve a lot of insults from the back, it's all fuckin beautiful at the front, but then they show your real face, well fuck them.

Yes, I know, I also knew a lot of good people who appreciate me, and I was chosen one of the most popular people here. Well, I actually don't give a fuck about the popcon, I wouldn't have entered if I knew I'd get so many insults.

I like the board, I like the people and I like to express myself.
But, as I said at the begining, if you don't like what I do, well... Shut the fuck up and don't enter my threads, there's an ignore feature for something, ffs.

You know something? I did record a video for the Mr MTF contest, and also a funny project recording me playing that little tennis game they talked about in NT. I thought so many people would enjoy that.
But not now, i'm pissed. I don't trashtalk about them behind their backs, and I think I have better reasons to do that than theirs.

You don't like me? Ignore me, it's the best you can do for you, and for me. If you don't like me, I don't like you to read me, it only would make the things worse.

Damnit.
What a cultured and sophisticated young man you are.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!