MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #3243
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "MariaV View Post
Just don't let Hilde or Andreea ban you.
Correction: "Don't get YOURSELF banned, Mikey"
Don't blame Andreea and me for something that's his own doing, Maria.

So, I went to the grote markt of Brussels. The modern tree is but if you look at the entire grand place, they create a light show that's actually quite beautiful. I took a couple of pictures (crappy ones, taken with my ancient mobile phone). The tree and the building turned purple/blue at one stage but I was too late to take a picture.

Oh, and I bought little Snowy and he does bark when you squeeze him. It's totally adorable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00340.JPG (70.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00343.JPG (77.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00345.JPG (81.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00346.JPG (65.1 KB, 4 views)
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!