MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gillette Federer Tour 2012 ♥ South America

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #107
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gillette Federer Tour 2012 ♥ South America

From Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
It is simply so heartwarming to see Fed having so much fun - after all these years on tour, all the records, all the triumphs and heartbreaking losses, all the tournaments he's put so much into to reach the final stages consistently, he deserves to have some really fun time. I'm enjoying all the pics
I agree totally.
He's having a lot of fun and who cares about the start of the new season if he's happy and ok with himself even if not having the best performance in AO
The live is one and he deserves to have some more fun and happiness out of the career or the family live
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote