MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #1467
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Look at the quote again:

Apparently he's not sure whether the other mods visit MTF (often) during the off season, which would explain them not being aware of the contest.

Are we supposed to believe this?
given the fact some mods write dozens of posts from their twitter accounts daily, if they are unable to open MTF (this includes NT) at least twice a day, it means they should simply resign from the job and no one will surely cry

just like someone to step up for JG would actually improve the contest (to all fairness Kat made a bitter but good point here ), some more caring people would improve the quality of moderating

i really hope we will all receive satisfying proof of Johnny's DA

this was my last post on that topic, fortunately i have real life problems these days

===================
in fact, just came to write

congrats trip viruzzz (the winter belongs to viruses anyway )

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote