MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Motivation for Tests/ Papers. For all Uni/College/Highschool students.

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #81
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motivation for Tests/ Papers. For all Uni/College/Highschool students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I just found motivation for a boring exam that's next Tuesday. If I fail it, the next exam would be on AO's 2nd Thursday. And I really don't want to miss that day's matches.

And I already regret skipping one exam. I'll have to do it on AO's 1st Thursday, and now I'm sure Rafa will have that day his R2 match against Rosol or Dodig.
you expect Rafa to win round 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Make sure you don't study and only cram a few hours before the test. Best way to get a good score.
It better be, that's my plan

With all due respect to studying I find it doesn't help me much at all. If I learn something throughout the year I'm the type to remember it whether I study or not, and I am not the type to learn anything when studying. Which is nice for me, I don't have to study half as much as most people, as long as I put in the time during the semester I should always be alright.

17 hours and 38 minutes until my exams are over

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote