MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 04:51 AM   #116
country flag navy75

navy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

In short, yes. I have seen Andy get excellent support at many stops throughout the US, much more so than he would in the UK. Andy used to say that the USO was his favorite slam, and he seems to fit in well stateside.

America still sort of looks up to the UK in many ways, and people in the States consider Brits to be elegant. This can be seen by the huge influence that the UK has on American entertainment. To be honest, Americans by and large are very uncultured, and I think that many Americans would not find the UK as ideolic as they would like to believe. Just like the younger generation in the US, it seems like all younger Brits are all about themselves and obsessed with acting "gangsta" as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Garrett
This is about the 4th post you've made today.
navy75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote