MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 02:34 AM   #1437
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
So a member shouldn't be banned since they are running a competition?

Or if we ban a member during a competition then we didn't take it seriously? I'm not sure I see any correlation at all.

What if we ban a member during TT? Does that mean we aren't being serious, or should we just wait for a convenient time to ban a member?

Or are you suggesting that we should use favoritism for users certain users?
As if this was going to change something for you to ban him 4 hours later.

Did you even send him a PM to clear it up? Because I know many cases when you did. This includes popcons in 2008 and 2010. One of the members even avoided ANY ban for creating fake accounts and voting with them in the popcon, and the second user got 1 week, so yes, you do use favouritism for certain users.
In 2010 the situation was very carefully discussed between popcon organizers and the admin. Several PMs were exchanged before any ban decisions were taken.

On the contrary, that Feldman's ban in the middle of the popcon final of 2011 for the post reported 2 weeks earlier was ridiculous too, gives some rational base for thinking you're doing that on purpose to have some lolz at us.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote