MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 02:11 AM   #1434
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Johnny says he didn't even receive any PM, just suddenly logs in and *boom* - banned for a double account.

I think this was stupid at the very least to ban someone who is running a popcon, in the middle of the final, for something which in fact may be questionable. It's obvious that in the past users were at least asked (including in the popcons ) to explain the situation.

JG doesn't have the most trustworthy image here, but mods also had their share of screw ups, so we have the right to ask
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think any mod even thought for a second that we might be disrupting an off-season contest. I know at least for me, I didn't even know he was running the contest.

There was no thought that we were ruining your contest or whatever. Sorry