MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #1433
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Johnny says he didn't even receive any PM, just suddenly logs in and *boom* - banned for a double account.

I think this was stupid at the very least to ban someone who is running a popcon, in the middle of the final, for something which in fact may be questionable. It's obvious that in the past users were at least asked (including in the popcons ) to explain the situation.

JG doesn't have the most trustworthy image here, but mods also had their share of screw ups, so we have the right to ask

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote