MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #1402
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
They're doing that. Original account gets a few months when they're found out, DA gets permabanned - usually without fanfare. Mods never answers questions as to which ones it was.

As for "everyone", I'm sure someone here are enjoying themselves with more accounts and enough computer-savvy not to get caught doing it, but the large majority will settle for one account only. You are certainly in the running for LLTHADA.
I blew my chance at making a double account when I decided to log in here from work. Now they have both home and work IP addresses attached to my posts. I'm not tech-savvy enough for any of that other stuff. (also, I have a life so I can't be arsed to spend time on it )