MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #1383
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I didn't report him, i was away. What happened? What did he do?
He was clearly just trolling and disrupting the forum. I'm betting I'm not the only one who reported him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I guess the mods used common sense, and saw that he was contributing nothing positive, and only being a nuisance. After three reprieves, he was booted for good. Right decision, in my honest opinion, even if I got on well with him before he turned into a brat. Happy to see the back of him.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I'm confused, Freak3y was only banned like 2 or 3 times for a week or less, right?

How did it go to perma so abruptly? In that thread he made he said he was going to be permabanned but I thought he was just being a drama queen.

Not that I will miss him, just wondering how it comes to pass like this.
See above. He was clearly just on a mission to annoy.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote